Monday, December 1, 2008

Emily Prince

Emily
I love simplicity - long walks, hot coffee, red wine, spring and fall, reading a good novel, journaling, the occasional vacation... I prefer a deep tissue massage over a new outfit and acupuncture over a new coat, running shoes over high heels... But every now and then I do get the urge to dress up in something sexy and expensive and hit a classy bar with my husband or a girlfriend.

My priorities are my daughter and my husband, as well as my prayer life, although I do struggle with keeping these things my top priorities and finding a healthy balance with everything in my life. Becoming a mom in March of 2008 was the absolute most amazing thing that's ever happened to me, but definitely the most challenging, as well. I never realized how difficult it would be to give up so much of myself. But the transformation, although painful, has been wonderful!